LATINA STYLE PRESENTS THE 8TH ANNUAL EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUP AWARD
We are accepting nominations for Corporate Employee resource Groups for review and consideration.
The 2017 Employee Resource Group of the Year will be:
- Featured in the 2017 December issue of LATINA Style Magazine
- Recognition in a national press release
- Award recognition at the LATINA Style 50 Diversity Leaders Conference on February 7th and 8th, 2018. A Latina ERG representative must be present to receive the recognition
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR ALL NOMINATIONS:
– Name of Employee Resource Group
– Number of members in this Group and leadership structure of the ERG
– Total number of company employees
– Years in existence of the ERG
– Total budget for the ERG
– List of 2016 Employee Resource Group Accomplishments
– List of projected programs and services
Groups will be assessed based on the following Criteria:
– Corporate Leadership
– Business Impact
– Employee and Community Involvement
Your nomination can be in the format you best see fit including but not limited to PowerPoint or word narrative. Feel free to include any other relevant info such as lists of awards and recognitions. All info you send will become property of LATINA Style and cannot be returned. Submit your Nomination electronically via email to: ERG@latinastyle.com, courtesy copy Diana@latinastyle.com Please make your subject line, "2017 ERG of the Year- (Company Name)"
DEADLINE: October 6th, 2017
For inquires, contact Diana@latinastyle.com, or call 214-357-2186.