Annual LATINA Style Employee Resource Group of the Year Award
Call for Employee Resource Group Nominations!
DEADLINE: Friday, October 11 , 2019
LATINA Style is now accepting nominations for the LATINA Style “Employee Resource Group of the Year.”
Since 2010 we have seen an Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) play a vital role within their company. ERGs have proven to be essential in business impact by building a relationship with the consumer and providing valuable insight on cultural appeal and cultural generalities. This recognition is designed to showcase best practices in corporate America where employee resource groups are making impact in career outcomes and overall diversity accomplishments for their respective companies. The Top ERG’s are selected based on business impact, excellence in corporate leadership, mentorship, and dedication to working with our communities. The final winner of the LATINA Style Employee Resource Group of the Year will be announced at the LATINA Style 50 Awards and Diversity Leaders Conference on February 12 & 13, 2020 in Washington D.C.
Top Employee Resource Group of the Year will receive:
- Mention in our National Press Release announcing the selection of your ERG as a Top ERG in the country.
- Feature in the upcoming December issue of LATINA Style Magazine.
- Award presentation at the LATINA Style 50 Awards & Diversity Leaders Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Coverage of your award in the March/April issue of LATINA Style featuring the LATINA Style 50 Awards & Diversity Leaders Conference
- Online coverage of your award via our DigiMag and on the LATINA Style website, www.latinastyle.com
How to Submit a Nomination:
- Fill out the ERG Nomination Form NOMINATION FORM
- Submit your Nomination electronically via email to: [email protected]
- Please send bio and high resolution image photo (300 dpi), JPEG format of the ERG President
- Attach a high resolution image of the ERG logo (300 dpi, JPEG format) with the form
- Please make your subject line, “ERG of the Year- (Employee Resource Group Name & Company Name)”
Groups will be assessed based on the following Criteria:
- Corporate Leadership
- Business Impact
- Employee and Community Involvement
Your nomination can be in the format you best see fit including but not limited to PowerPoint or word narrative. Feel free to include any other relevant info such as lists of awards and recognitions. All info you send will become property of LATINA Style and cannot be returned.
For inquires, contact [email protected], or call 214-357-2186.